Saturday, October 24, 2015

Easy Ways to earn Money

easy ways to make money
Continually investing back in to your business is always a nice suggestion. However, oftentimes, opportunities come up when they least expect it or, perhaps, are least prepared for it. My philosophy & practice is to always say YES (when it is the right fit!).

That always begs the query then - 'where am I going to find the money'? It is critically important to have the right mindset in this regard. I seldom think 'I cannot afford it' - that is shortage thinking. But, , change the way you think to 'HOW am I able to afford it?"

make a profit and sign up on this site 
http://www.9dollardaily.com/

When you change the way you think about things, you can grow your business quickly. It is our thinking that gets in the way of progress & success.

When I made the dedication to a recent 'great opportunity' (&, translated, meant a HUGE financial dedication) & got past the nerves & butterflies that naturally ensued, it was time to take action. It was time to make some money!

easy ways to make money

#1 - GET CLEAR ON THE NUMBERS. When I make a dedication to an investment, a sponsorship, a speaking opportunity, a trip, new know-how, a brand spanking new team member - whatever it might be - I always sit down right away & work with the numbers. & I have also learned that it is always nice to 'add a small extra' for nice measure. So, get clear on your numbers. Don't let them scare you - not even the BIG ones, LOL! Embrace it - get excited - & take charge.

Let me give you the three ways that always work for me. In the event you follow my work at all, you know I think in keeping things simple. I follow the E.L.F. formula - Simple. Profitable.Fun.

make a profit and sign up on this site 
http://www.9dollardaily.com/

#2 - IDENTIFY SOURCES OF REVENUE. This is often where plenty of of you make it much more difficult than it needs to be. place I always start is with current and/or former clients. It is much simpler to reach out to them because they already know, like & trust you. So, I identify a source of revenue - in the latest case- it was to generate a 2-day workshop that was focused on Public Speaking & which specifically met the needs of a quantity of my clients. Then I identified how plenty of people I wanted in the workshop & priced it accordingly - giving me the finish number that I wanted/needed for the investment I had made.

easy ways to make money

#3 - START CALLING. In this particular instance, I basically sent out some emails - personalized - & to the point. I had a chance coming up - that met their specific needs - that was scheduled in the near future - & priced moderately for what they would be getting. Within 48 hours, I had the workshop filled & I could move on to a different project.

IS IT REALLY THAT EASY, YOU MIGHT BE ASKING? Ahhhh, YES! It was & is. You can do this, . Again, I think that plenty of of you are not making the money you need because you are over-complicating things. You have LOTS of intellectual property & expertise that can be monetized. Follow my steps & I guarantee you success with it. (& I need to listen to about it, !)

They ought to all be investing in our business & in our professional development on a regular basis. Do not let money hold you back or get in the way of you making nice business decisions. It is simple to make money. I told you how.


make a profit and sign up on this site 
http://www.9dollardaily.com/

easy ways to make money

aomari

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Easy ways to make money.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks